Monday, September 8, 2008

RSS feeds

I've basically thrown 12 feeds on to my blogspot account in order to complete this task therefore these aren't necessarily feeds that I will use in the future or that I can unequivacally recommend. I'll go back later and spend time picking and choosing what I'll really use as I become more familiar or see a need. However, I may not need to add many feeds because I already use Google and Yahoo as aggregator sites (did I say that correctly?) and they are much prettier to look at. For the most part I've put RSS feeds for NPR programs on both G and Y; Fresh Air, All Things Considered, Weekend Edition. I'm more comfortable with how these are organized since I am such a visual learner.

www.bloglines.com/public/listentothis

On the the next task!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, iGoogle and MyYahoo also serve as aggregator sites. I used to use bloglines, but I agree that it isn't quite as attractive-looking.